We require someone who can fill every working hour with ideas and knowledge on how to improve our technology and keep our company ahead of our competitors. Someone who thinks outside the box and looks at a permanent fix rather than to stick a plaster over a breakdown. A great communicator at all levels, willing to impart their knowledge onto those who work with them, as well as be a cool and pragmatic decision maker.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, as part of the existing installation and maintenance team combating any breakdowns and using your time effectively to look at planned and preventative maintenance on existing and new installations
We are one of the UK’s leading companies within our industry, we believe our success is due to our quality of hire and quality of product, and heavily invest in future growth within these areas. We are customer focused and committed to continuously improving our business.
Macs Automated Bollard Systems Ltd are a leading UK supplier of automatic rising bollards and associated equipment. The company works on automated sites and so previous exposure to PLC’s would be a virtue, but not a necessity.
- Travelling to various sites around the UK to carry out annual services and installs on automatic bollards and barriers.
- To automate new and existing systems.
- Deliver excellent customer service and aim to complete 1st attendance fixes in line with department targets.
- Report and document the handover of a system to a client.
The successful applicant ideally will be a qualified electrician with 17th Edition and have experience in automatic bollards.
- Qualified electrician – 17th Edition
- CSCS Card
- Knowledge of 12/24 AC/DC wiring systems
- Electronic Knowledge on NO/NC Relays and Contacts
- Knowledge of induction loop safety and installation
- Basic mechanical knowledge of hydraulic pumps
- PLC knowledge advantageous, specifically HMI, Function Block and Ladder Logic
- Full driving licence
- Flexible work attitude
- Reliable, with excellent time-management skills
- Self motivated, professional and good customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.